Wednesday, May 12, 2010

...And I Thought the Wheels of Justice Turned Slowly!

Wow! Here it is, May already! The last edit on Totally Buzzed is complete and the finished novel is in. Now we wait to see what is next. It seems like a long time, but thanks for all you who have stuck with me during the wait-I think we are about to be rewarded for our diligence. "Buzzed" needs to have the final stamp of approval then be given a date.

Great news though-Kat, Senior Editor at Echelon Press, asked if I would submit the next book in the Miller Sisters Mysteries, Totally Fishy. Those of you who know me well all know how hard she had to twist my arm--wait, I think the story goes that I twisted my ankle getting to the mailbox-no, now that I think about it some more, I think I busted, strained, sprained my uh, well, you know-to polish the manuscript and get it off to Echelon, so hopefully, we will see "Fishy" in print next year! 

YAH-HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment