Friday, February 5, 2010

A Whole New Outlook on Writing

Back from my earlier hiatus, I can say that the change of environment did wonderful things for the creative juices. My cup over runneth with viable copy! It's quite amazing that without the normal distractions I was quite productive in a short period of time. I did a couple thousand words and scratched out some ideas for other things I'm working on.

I would recommend this small change in your regular writing routine to get your head on straight and get some solid copy down in a short period of time. Heck, if it doesn't work, at least you had a good excuse to sit around the coffee shop for a few hours and absorb the ambience!

Give it a try sometime-I'm sure going to! But right now, I hear my cows calling to me....*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment