Monday, October 5, 2009

GONE FISHIN' !!!

It's so cool to see you guys following my blog. Let me know what you are thinking, if you write, if you would like to write, or anything else you might want to chat about.

Hey-My husband Bob and I decided to hop in the car and do a short road trip. We went to Kentucky to pick up some fish from a very nice Discus breeder. These Discus are beautiful. We came home with three dozen babies and two breeding pairs.


It was a lot of driving through never ending construction barricades, but we also were able to stop and see friends of ours in southern Indiana. We even dragged Jeff along for the ride to Kentucky!
                                                            

Bob and Jeff-Two Great Fish Guys


We had a great time with fantastic people, and I have some really beautiful fish which I hope will be spawning real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment